corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » rear dampers

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author rear dampers
antoni

User status: Offline
25th Apr 08 at 18:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yo guys, got a few little shows comming up and i fancy really slamming the car on its bum bum for them.

if i were to say get rid of the rear springs and just let the dampers settle all the way down, will this do any damage to them ? both shows are only a 30 minute drive tops, would it be ok to drive to them without springs ? or will it kill something
Limecat
Banned

25th Apr 08 at 23:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't do it - FULLSTOP.
Mobby

25th Apr 08 at 23:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

???? is this a joke, the dampers not a spring, and it would kill the car as it would be sitting on the wheels!!
marklawton

26th Apr 08 at 12:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah it will work, depends how short your shocks are, it will be very hard and bumpy but if your not going far then it wont do much or any damage, i no someone who didnt have springs on for months

New Poll