corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » white corsa 1.2 8valve

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author white corsa 1.2 8valve
choonsport

User status: Offline
27th Apr 08 at 14:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

For sale is my vauxhall corsa. I have owned this car about 3 months and has never let me down. I originally bought it off my brother just to run around in because my other car got crashed into. However i have recently got my years no claims, so have upgraded to something a bit faster.

Its a great little car, perfect for someone who is learning to drive or has just passed as is very low insurance. Its a 1.2 8 valve but has sport interior and a gsi spoiler. Comes with 5 months tax and 11 months mot. Has been lowered but not very much (think its about 35mm) so the ride is stiff but not bone shatteringly stiff. Has tinted windows on the rear and TSW alloy wheels with good tread on tyres. Bodywork is average for age. Couple of little bubbles of rust on doors and some stone chips but hardly noticeable after a good polish. And on the passenger side door just below the handle there is a square of paint a slightly different colour but this again is not greatly noticeable. Drives great engine is smooth and gearbox is tight.

I am looking for £600 or maybe a part exchange/swap for another car ???

If there is anything you need to know or need any more detailed pictures just let me know and i will try my best.

this is the link to the item on piston heads there are some pictures on there ... http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/479491.htm

[Edited on 27-04-2008 by choonsport]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » white corsa 1.2 8valve 24 database queries in 0.0145469 seconds