corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa Sport 1.4 needs tlc

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa Sport 1.4 needs tlc
d4nNy

User status: Offline
1st May 08 at 12:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi All

Selling my corsa due to me getting a work car and not being able to fix it.to cut a long story short i was driving round a corner in my estate and hit a pothole causing the car to pull to one side and hit the curb.the result was a popped tyre and the steerign feels abit wierd(could be to do with tyres).due to only being 17,i do not have the money to spend on the car to get it fixed which is gutting as i love it to bits.

MAIN SPEC AS FOLLOWS

1.4 sport 1996(N)
recent service
lowered 60mm on pi kit(springs and shocks)
team dynamic pro race 1.2's 16" with 195/45/16 (2 tyres need changing)
badboy welded bonnet (spare bonnet included)
full powerflow system cat back
lexus lights
pressed plates
clifford full closure alarm

+ more

the mot runs out tomorrow as i have not got the money to fix it to put it through.it has tax until end of may.i have been quoted £300 to have it fixed as they said i need track rod ends/balljoint on o/s and new tyres on front

im asking £700,i believe this is fair

any questions phone me on 07934093349

[Edited on 01-05-2008 by d4nNy]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa Sport 1.4 needs tlc 24 database queries in 0.0079231 seconds