corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » House Day » Bank Interest / Gym: Result

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Bank Interest / Gym: Result
Robbo

User status: Offline
   1st May 08 at 14:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Result

Opened up an eSavings account with my bank last year (First Direct) that I recently reduced to £0, at various points throughout the last year it had up to £5k in it but because I had been making small withdrawals also, I received no interest (due to T&C that I was unaware of).

Called them up to say that they had suggested the account to me last year and that had I of known about the interest penalty I would have said it wasn't suitable and they've met me half way and paid me £45 interest... quite pleased

Also had another good result today... haven't been to the gym since mid-March (combination of new tattoo and then mammoth overtime)... can't go again for 3 weeks because of stomach ulcer thing and have managed to get my membership suspended from mid-March to mid-June (3 month increments only) and got a refund of £125

I'll do some overtime early June to eliminate the need to use the gym then so won't lose out either
Marc

4th May 08 at 13:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£170 for nothing

What you buying?
Robbo

4th May 08 at 13:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£170 for the cost of two (free) 'phone calls

Nothing, its gone into my savings although it can go towards paying for my tints which I'm having done next weekend
Marc

4th May 08 at 13:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

New Poll