corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » House Day » Is it worth buying a washing machine?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Is it worth buying a washing machine?
dannymccann

User status: Offline
12th May 08 at 10:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just moved into our new (rented) house. Space for washer in the kitchen, is it worth buying a machine second hand (£60 - £100) for a year or will using the laundrette (eastenders styleeee) be enough??

I like the convenience of having one in the kitchen but wondering if its worth spending money on

Conway563

12th May 08 at 10:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Personally I couldn't deal with not having my own washing machine.
How much does it cost to go to the laundrette? Would have thought going for a year is going to cost you a lot more than £60-100
dannymccann

12th May 08 at 10:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is what im thinking, with me a being a student I am at home a lot more than people who work so I get all the housework done for the missus. I am going to look into the laundrette costs as Im sure with the fuel bills going up that they have rocketed along with everything else?
richardworrall
Premium Member

12th May 08 at 17:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

have a nosey on www.freecycle.org, i got a virtually new freezer of there for free!!
Fee

13th May 08 at 08:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

or comet clearance
ed

13th May 08 at 11:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get one! Laundrettes are so expensive and it takes a lot of time up. In my old flat the fuckers put a dishwasher, now that you can do without, instead of a washing mashine. It was a fatal error.
dannymccann

14th May 08 at 10:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yer I been talking to mattk on u2u and the landlord, who says the feeds have been put in so basically all i got to do is connect it up, just getting some tips from matt about that, so I think i will go for one

New Poll