corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1995 Corsa 1.4 Automatic

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1995 Corsa 1.4 Automatic
Lion

User status: Offline
15th May 08 at 20:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right well hope its ok to post for swaps on here, basically i need a car to get to and from work, so i cant sell this without another, will take in p/x etc, so just ask with whatever you have.

This is a great car, the 1.4 engine & Sports auto box make it a hoot to drive, its a shame to sell it, but i fancy a change.
70K on the clock, mot'd untill 11th 2008, going to put 6 months tax on at the end of the month if its not gone before then, but i can do this before if needed.

I've done loads to this since buying it, which includes;
new cambelt & Tensioners,
full service,
new high performance leads, plugs etc,
new exhaust system (OE, not stainless or anything)
it runs spot on, very smooth & quiet.
Have fitted an irmy grille since the pic was taken

Valeted weekly to a very high standard, the interior is spotless, there is a very slight dent to the passenger wing, its not noticable & i cant pick it up on the camera, but it bugs me every time i clean it, so i thought id mention it, quoted £120 to repair, but the wings are bolt on / off so easy to replace.

The wheels ARE NOT included, a set of steelies will be fitted, with near new tires & wheel trims.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1995 Corsa 1.4 Automatic 24 database queries in 0.0075250 seconds