corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » Preston....RED C and Black C

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Preston....RED C and Black C
seedy

User status: Offline
20th May 08 at 18:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i spotted a red C this morning on blackpool road near ashton park. had wolfrace Triads on and had corsa sport stickers in the windows...anyone off here?

also i see a black C with a girl driving, got a sunstrip and black alloys....anyone?!!
Sara

20th May 08 at 20:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Meeee?
seedy

20th May 08 at 22:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

could be, think its got a big sticker in the back..like a tribal thing?i maybe wrong tho. so u a few months back, u were at the bottom of peders lane, as i was going up the hill, and so u hava look at mine lol
Adam_B

20th May 08 at 22:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive seen a red D going about with a random black stripe, its a 1.2 or something. Makes a lot of noise but doesnt go anywhere

[Edited on 20-05-2008 by Adam_B]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » Preston....RED C and Black C 23 database queries in 0.0076990 seconds