corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vectra 140 SRi 1998

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Vectra 140 SRi 1998
vtrlogan

User status: Offline
25th May 08 at 15:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its a 1998 Vectra SRI 140 model
just re taxed it and the MOT runs out in Nov '08
its got an irmscher Double D back box
Remus center section exhaust a brand new standard one will come with it
all the SRI usuals Alloys trip computer etc Air con will need re gassing
I done the Head gasket reseated all the valves and change water pump and cam belt when I got it last November only done about 7k in it and change the filter 2 since
Had new front brake pads and disks in November
Also got a ported Thortle body for better response and a Courtney Sport high flow Air Filter.
The front has been lowered but I have never got round to lowering the rear as one of the front springs was broken when I brought the car.
you will get the rear spring with the car
It has a tow bar ready to be fitted but no electrics with it.
I have also fitted blue LED to the speedo to change from the standard orange lighting.
It also has a personal plate fitted R9 DLS witch is valued at £450 I have recently put it on regtransfers and they are selling it for £800 as you can see here https://www.regtransfers.co.uk/main/...criteria=r9dls
If it sell on here I will withdraw it or amend the add.

Now the the bad bits there is not many
the plastic trim around the doors are showing signs of wear and they are some rust marks on the bottom of the door.
the Air con needs regassing
It will require 2 tyres very soon.

I am looking for offers around £850 The car is located Ely near cambridge

If you interested please PM me, more pics are here http://www.photobox.co.uk/slideshow?album_id=47027696

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vectra 140 SRi 1998 24 database queries in 0.0091200 seconds