corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Red Corsa Sport 1.4 16v R reg (open to offers)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Red Corsa Sport 1.4 16v R reg (open to offers)
up4it19

User status: Offline
   28th May 08 at 11:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Here im selling my precious corsa sport which i have spent thousands of pounds on modifications for over the past 3 years and have reciepts to prove, has full service history all done at greenhous, has mileage of 65450 which is very low for the age of car, probably down to the fact it spent over 12 months in the garage havin the body kit moulded to the car,any body who has interest in car mods can appreciate the time and money spent on this car, must be viewed to be appreciated, also has full allicantyre trim in grey and balck to finish off would suggest to have seats covered but at great expense cuz wat i had done has cost hundreds. fully sound deadended gutted car to have it done including seats and carpets ripped out and the roof all in dynamat.

fully moulded kit (skirts,front and back bumper and rear spoiler)
morette head lights
too much ice to list as you can see by pics viewing is needed
a in car pc is included but ive never got round to fitting it (motorised touch screen)
piper cross red house kit also included but still in box
spax adjustable all round suspension
Any further info needed pls contact me as pics really dont do it justice and there is far to much to list

be intrested in part exchange with saxo vtr, vts

[Edited on 28-05-2008 by up4it19]

CONTACT ME BY E-Mail shrewsburytown17@hotmail.com

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Red Corsa Sport 1.4 16v R reg (open to offers) 24 database queries in 0.0056441 seconds