corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa B 1.4i 8v SRI in Phantom Black

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa B 1.4i 8v SRI in Phantom Black
tom_ow

User status: Offline
31st May 08 at 00:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

OK pictures to come at a later date, Currently i have none.
This is a black 3dr corsa sri lowered on springs only,
original Speedline Alessio corse on it with new rear tyres 195/45/16 and good front tyres same size, the wheels have curb damadge but have never been refurbed from new.
when i bought this car just over a year ago i was told that it had been given a new engine 30,000 miles ago, and had a high lift cam installed. which would now mean it has about 50,000 on it, however the clock reads close to 150,000. the drivers seat reflects that milage with the side bolster being worn through.
inside we have a ripspeed steeringwheel.
richbrook gear knob and surround,
in the engine bay, there is a simota innovative air filter and housing,
within the last month it has had a cambelt and thermostat done, handbrake cables, rear shoes, front pads and discs, plus loads of other bits and bobs since i bought it, i spent silly money replacing 90% of the sensors on the engine trying to fault find and it was a vacuum hose. before sale i hope to put a new handbrake in as the current one has seen better days, aswell as some new door cards. this car will be missed and in all honesty would love to keep it but due to distance to travel to work deisel may me forth coming.
exterior wise there are black lexus lights on the rear. and m3 style mirrors with indicators (not wired up)
the exaust is fully standered and bought last year for the mot and police as the one on there when i got it was very very loud.
this is a very nippy little car.
bad points.
arch trims slightly loose and on 1 corner of the front bumper,
there is a dent on both sides from the rear side windows to the back of the car, there is ghosting of the paint and several areas of surface rust, none of the rust should effect the mot.
there is a lot of rust on the boot lid but there is a smoothed bootlid in need of a little re prep with the car, with boot glass.
the tax and mot are due soon but my insurance runs out before that so am after a quick sale before june 26th, looking for offeres around the £750 mark but offeres will be considered, i thought id post this now but i am away for 2 weeks after which the car will be stripped of its sound system because as usuall its worth more then the car. any questions please pm me but i wont be able to reply until the 14th of june at the earliest.
Any Intrerest and offers will be looked at. thanks again, ive tried to be totaly honest with you.
Tom

tom_ow@hotmail.com

[Edited on 06-06-2008 by tom_ow]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa B 1.4i 8v SRI in Phantom Black 24 database queries in 0.0092831 seconds