corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » seat ibiza 1.9tdi cupra, 54 reg, yellow

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author seat ibiza 1.9tdi cupra, 54 reg, yellow
chrisarmes

User status: Offline
   2nd Jun 08 at 19:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Seat Ibiza 54 reg. 1.9 TDI Cupra
160 bhp

66k miles
Full Service history & Cambelt Change
MOT Jan 09
Tax Aug 08

17” alloys (inc. 5th alloy)
Climate control
Remote central locking
Cupra sports interior
Blaupunkt CD player (with sat nav)
Standard 4pot Calipars

For sale is my much loved seat Ibiza cupra 1.9 tdi diesel turbo 160BHP,
this car is by far the best car i have owned and only selling due to freeing
up some money to buy a house.

The car benefits from only having 66k mileage, this is very low for this engine
and has got many of miles left in her yet! It has MOT until january and tax util August it also has full service history. Since i have owned the car the cambelt and tensioners have been changed less than 2500 miles ago.

The body work is a lovely bright yellow which cleans up really well, the standard 17" alloys really set off the car, and all 4 tyres have plenty of tread left on them. On the inside the interior is still like new, with seat cupra sport seats and trims.

only bad point is i only have one key, and its not a remote one. so a new one will be needed (£90 from SEAT). otherwise all central locking features work fine!

Overall the car is in really good condition, hpi clear and a pleasure to drive, it will do 50mpg all day long and is really impressive performance wise.

any test drives are welcome and any questions dont hesitate to ask

£7750

please call, 07737279688

thanks, chris

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » seat ibiza 1.9tdi cupra, 54 reg, yellow 24 database queries in 0.0098691 seconds