corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Part Clearance - Performace, Corsa, Engine etc.........

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Part Clearance - Performace, Corsa, Engine etc.........
BeArDy

User status: Offline
3rd Jun 08 at 23:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am having a clear out at home as I have too much stuff sat about which I will never use. All item below are plus postage OR I can bring them to PVShow but deposit will be paying before hand.
All items will be up for sale until Monday after PVShow then I will be placing them all on EBay.

X16XE engine.
An unknown mile as engine was out of the car when I got it. The engine needed piston rings and had a rounded head bolt. Engine is complete with loom ecu starter etc etc Also in the sale of this engine I will give a spare head which has 33k miles, Also comes with loads of brand new parts so people can rebuild the engine so its brand new. There is Oil Pump, Water Pump, Timing Belt kit, Piston rings, Big end and mains barings, head bolts, mains bolts, full gasket set etc etc all GM parts.
I am asking £300 for this engine, only reason is all the brand new parts cost over £400 on there own an I could prob get a good amount of money is scrap for the engine and sell all the new parts on Ebay.

Corsa Twin Head Lights.
They are in black, normal condition with the odd stone chips here and there. One of the brackets has broken off BUT this has been repaired. These do not come with indicators BUT there is a modification where you can fit them into the inside light of the lights.
SOLD to Stu_22

Irmscher pre97 Corsa Front Splitter.
Seams to be in good condition without any damage, few scratches here and there. These are getting rare from what I read.
£60 as it is
£110 all scratches repaired and painted to match your car

38mm Bike Carbs
Unknown make as I bought them years ago. I got these to use on a C20XE but changed my mind and went a different route. All seam in good working order.
£40

Nissan Pulsar Inlet Manifold
bought this to make a C20LET inlet manifold from, did alittle big of work with it but ended up making a fully custom inlet. A lot of people have done this using a SBD inlet and making a adaptor plate.
£80

V6 288mm 4 Stud Brake Setup
I got these off a car I broke a number of years ago, all in very good condition disc are like new (Alittle surface rust).
SOLD to calidus

Corsa Door Speaker
This is a set of Audio Lad door speaker setup so you are able to fit large door speakers and still have them look factory. Really nice fit.
£20

2WD Cosworth Fuel Pressure Reg and C20LET Blanking Plate.
Both are brand new never use, these where bought for a customer who changed his mind an went for large injectors. RRP 180
£100

C20LET Uprated Actuator
Unknown make as far as I know its one which comes/say use with Phs3 software.
£30 on its own
£110 with Phs3 OR VMax Evo5 software

MTech Power Cap
This came with an engine I bought which had Twin 40 Carbs so this was spare, I will also supply with the connecting rubber which are becoming hard to get hold off.
£50

Nova Drivers Engine Mount
Brand new never fitted, powder coated black.
£20

Custom Exhaust Systems
I have just started to make these. They are not off the shelf items they are made to the car so all customers would need to travel to Oldham/Manchester to have them made.
Customers would have to leave a deposit and choose number of Boxes and Tail pipe end before arriving so I can order the correct items in. I can make Turbo down pipes aswell BUT this would need pre-ordering before hand so all flanges can be made before car arrives (Inc. DSOP pipes just waiting on flanges).
something else which may interest people is a CAT removal section where there is a removable section so you can refit you CAT for MOT time.
These take a full day to make and are all hand made.
They are made for 316 Stainless Mandibule bent pipes all TIG welded together so nice perfect welds.
Prices start from £300 (Standard Down pipe back with single box)
Few Examples of the work, sorry for the bad photos will get some better ones asap

Custom Boost Pipes and Top Hat
if anyone is interested in a Hard Pipe boost kit I will be selling these which are made to order so can be made in larger sizes for 2” upwards.
The ones below are for a C20LET the boost pipes (for the pair) are looking around £140 without dump valve take off OR £150 with dump valve take off (both plus postage)
I can also offer now a Large Custom Top Hat 2 ½” for £65 OR I will do the top hat for £55 IF you but the boost pipe kit at the same time.
I can offer Boost pipes for all cars BUT customers would have to travel to Oldham/Manchester to have them made.
(photos of top hat asap)

[Edited on 03-06-2008 by BeArDy]

[Edited on 03-06-2008 by BeArDy]

[Edited on 04-06-2008 by BeArDy]

Stu_22

4th Jun 08 at 07:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll take the morettes paypal?
fazza

4th Jun 08 at 07:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

will the irmscher splitter go on a gsi bumper mate?
BeArDy

4th Jun 08 at 07:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsagsi16vplym
will the irmscher splitter go on a gsi bumper mate?

It will need alittle work BUT funny you should say that as the splitter was bought by a mate (scottyevo) who wanted to mold it into his GSi bumper.
fazza

4th Jun 08 at 07:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u taking anything to pv mate? or you rather post it?
BeArDy

4th Jun 08 at 08:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can take everything to PVShow BUT full payment or depost before hand.
fazza

4th Jun 08 at 08:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

best price for the splitter at pv mate?
oh and someone on png is after a powercap - have pointed them in your direction also
BeArDy

4th Jun 08 at 08:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers on the powercap

As for price will do it for 55 (if you pay in full) and bring it PVShow, well i dont really want to take stuff if its not sold as i will have a car full of stuff
BeArDy

4th Jun 08 at 20:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TTT
GavCorsa

5th Jun 08 at 15:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

powercap posted mate? how muchos ?

Thanx
av it

5th Jun 08 at 15:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

speaker pods 20 posted???
jr_eze

5th Jun 08 at 20:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yo, ill nab that powercap off ya, do u have a paypal account?? if so email me a link to jr_eze@hotmail.com.. can pay tonight
need it posted to n.ireland so you can added on whatever postage costs
cheers d
Simon_16v

5th Jun 08 at 20:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How do you fit those speaker adaptors?
jr_eze

6th Jun 08 at 12:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

payment sent for powercap last nite
av it

6th Jun 08 at 12:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

paid last night for door speaker pods cheers
jr_eze

11th Jun 08 at 15:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

whats the craic with this powercap?
still havent heard a reply..
jr_eze

14th Jun 08 at 20:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

any chance of gettin back to me?

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Part Clearance - Performace, Corsa, Engine etc......... 24 database queries in 0.0146639 seconds