corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Yorkshire » made me laugh

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author made me laugh
windsor

User status: Offline
4th Jun 08 at 20:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

was sat at the traffic lights last night (near the mesum heading toward kwikfit) coming home from work and some lads in a silver b pulled up next to me reving his engine like he wanted a race then his mate spots my jacket (looks like a copper) but wtf would a copper be driving a corsa b smoking a fag with a for sale sign in the window wen he set off he was not sure weather to race or not and guess wot he did not.
carey

5th Jun 08 at 10:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that was sooo random! how much is ya corsa for sale for whats it like?
AndyCorsaSport

5th Jun 08 at 20:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Didnt have a gay little exhaust tip by any chance did it? Theres a propa bellend near me with a 1.0 12v that trys racing everything.

I was on a dual carrige way happily doing 40 in 5th, and he comes along side me, reving, and sounding like its in 2nd/3rd, car was screaming its tits off, i pissed my self laffing, dropped it into 3rd and waved bye bye.
windsor

6th Jun 08 at 10:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

andy this happened in scunthorpe were you from

corsa is up for 900 runs good it has lexus style rear lights angle eye head lights and twin exhaust
AndyCorsaSport

8th Jun 08 at 12:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Am from Leeds.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Yorkshire » made me laugh 23 database queries in 0.0117860 seconds