corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa C SRI 1.4

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa C SRI 1.4
jonnysri

User status: Offline
5th Jun 08 at 18:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well i think the time has come to get rid of the corsa. its been my second car and i do like it alot, but i want something a bit faster.

well the stats:

55 plate 1.4 sri
just gone over 20k so not alot of mileage
fk silverline coilovers (i have standard suspension and will sell with car or put back on if need be)
custom zorstec backbox (again i have the standard backbox)
piper cross (i have standard airbox)
sony mp3 cd player (i have standard radio/cd)
phoenix gold amp and mtx sub
had new front tyres for about 5 months and have plenty of tread, back tyres still good

ok bad points

the passenger front sri wheel has a kerb mark on it and there a few small kerb marks on the front wheels but in the pics below you will see they are not very noticable.
few stone chips on the bonnet and one small chip on the rear passenger quarter above the rear window

this car has been my pride and joy for 2 years and its been taken care of very well.

im asking £5500 due to mods and low mileage

pm me for any details or more pics

this is the kerbed wheel but as you can see you cant tell

thanks for reading

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa C SRI 1.4 24 database queries in 0.0092530 seconds