corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » c20let throttle cable (corsa b)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author c20let throttle cable (corsa b)
m1ke

User status: Offline
17th Jun 08 at 19:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just woundering what cable do i use as my corsa has a push on style fitting were the let dos'ent it has the ball on the end like push bike brake cable which slots in, and the calibra cable looks way way to short ?
thanks
Mike
Limecat
Banned

17th Jun 08 at 23:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Could you write that better so that I can understand it? Did you bother to turn up for English lessons?

Type properly and use some form of punctuation and I may well be able to help? Type like a window licking spastic and I haven't got a Daffy Ducking clue what you are on about and will intentionally not give anything useful.
sand-eel

17th Jun 08 at 23:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

WTF i understand it
Steve X16XE

17th Jun 08 at 23:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think he wants help with the brakes on his mountain bike.

Try bike hut
m1ke

18th Jun 08 at 09:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How can you not understand that, it is a simple question and if you do not know the answer do not bother replying!!!
If anyone decent knows the answer and is not going to write any old rubbish please reply!!!

Also how come this forum has turned like this? it used to be were Vauxhall (mainly corsa) enthusiasts went for help etc to learn more.

Now if you read every post there is some idiot saying, "write that properly" "weres the punctuation” etc etc. who cares we are not here to learn English and want to be told to type better etc, we are simple here for the love of cars and for help and to have a decent forum for general chat etc!!! It is getting a joke now, sort it out!!!!

[Edited on 18-06-2008 by m1ke]
carnuts

18th Jun 08 at 09:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i personally used an xe throttle cable on both my xe and let and they were both fine by i know some people have modified they're corsa cables to fit but i couldnt be bothered with that and just bought another one but mine was never too short

[Edited on 18-06-2008 by carnuts]
m1ke

18th Jun 08 at 09:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks carnuts,
Will try the l.e.t cable. But i would say it looks to be just under 1m in length, is this about right ?
Thanks
Mike

New Poll