corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Laptop help!! - Charging fault

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Laptop help!! - Charging fault
Dan
Premium Member

User status: Offline
17th Jun 08 at 21:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

THe laptop i have is sometimes not charging. If i wiggle the connection at the back it feels slightly loose, so i have a feeling its inside and not the cable.

Im going to try a cable if i can get on to try, but if that isnt the problem, what can i do if its internal?

Cheers!

Dan

Adult GiftsClick here to vist us
Cosmo

User status: Offline
17th Jun 08 at 21:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had a problem with the power block thingy on the inside, the plastic had all gone tits up and broken and the connection to the board had come loose. Tried buying a new one and soldering it in but was fucked already!

If its in warrenty then get it back, if not then I was quoted about £100 to fix by the local place and they wouldnt guarantee it would work - hence why I did it myself

New Poll