corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Bike Day: Shimano XT Hollowtech Octalink chainset M751 not M752

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Bike Day: Shimano XT Hollowtech Octalink chainset M751 not M752
deano87

User status: Offline
20th Jun 08 at 13:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

eBay link:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=320265649387&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=011

Starting bid: £15.00
Buy It Now: £30.00

Shimano XT Hollowtech Octalink M751 chainset with 22, 32 and 44 tooth rings INCLUDING spare 32 Shimano ring

This has been kept in storage for some time and was working well when it was taken off the bike. As you can see it has had a fair amount of use but is otherwise in good working order. It comes in an XT chainset box with a spare 32T Shimano ring. The pictures speak for themselves really.

The specification of the chainset is:

* Shimano M751
* 22T, 32T and 44T rings
* Spare 32T Shimano middle ring
* Hollowtech forged crank arms
* Splined/Octalink bottom bracket interface (bottom bracket NOT included)
* Mega 9 drive train compatible
* Super narrow HG chain compatible

Postage & Delivery
Postage is paid by the winning bidder. I only offer Royal Mail Special Delivery because it's a fully tracker and insured service for piece of mind. Of course you can pick it up from me for free.

Payment
Payment can be made by PayPal preferred, Postal Order or Cheque. Naturally, Postal Order and Cheque will require time clear and the item won't be sent out until then. For security reasons, I require full payment before even delivering the bike

Questions
If you have any questions, just use the contact seller function in eBay.

------------

FREE DELIVERY to anyone on Corsasport.co.uk who uses it Buy It Now on eBay!*
*But you have to contact me via Corsasport u2u first, stating eBay user name!

[Edited on 20-06-2008 by deano87]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Bike Day: Shimano XT Hollowtech Octalink chainset M751 not M752 24 database queries in 0.0078399 seconds