corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 16" speedline alesio alloys & goodyear eagle f1 tyres + extras !!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 16" speedline alesio alloys & goodyear eagle f1 tyres + extras !!!
turbocorsa16v

User status: Offline
24th Jun 08 at 12:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looking for £500.00 but i am open to OFFERS for the following :-

16" speedline alesio alloys x4 - newely refurbed - in a grey colour ( 1 or 2 very minor paint runs - definetly not noticable ). THE ALLOYS HAVE NO CURBING, SCRATCHES, SCUFFS OR CHUNKS MISSING OUT OF THEM. THEY ARE PRETTY MUCH BRAND NEW.

Goodyear eagle f1 tyres 195 / 45 / 16 - x4 - About 2 months use.

For the centre caps i had custom made vauxhall badges for them, (where the speedline badge usually goes).

ALSO I WILL BE INCLUDING A SET OF 4 WHEEL SPACERS MADE BY RACE X. TWO ARE 3MM SPACERS FOR THE FRONT AND THE OTHER TWO ARE 6MM SPACERS FOR THE REAR.

I WILL BE INCLUDING A SET OF 6 LONGER WHEEL BOLTS FOR THE REAR ALLOYS BECAUSE WITHOUT THE WHEEL SPACERS AND LONGER BOLTS THE CENTRE CAPS DON’T GO ON.

PEOPLE HAVE DIFFERENT WAYS TO GET AROUND THE ABOVE PROBLEM BUT THIS IS HOW I DID IT.

IN ADDITION, I WILL BE INCLUDING A SET OF GENIUNE VAUXHALL LOCKING NUTS IN THEIR CASE, THEY WERE BOUGHT BRAND NEW FOR MY SPEEDLINES BUT THEY ARE NOW IN USED CONDITION. GIVES YOU PEACE OF MIND KNOWING THAT YOUR ALLOYS DON’T GO WALKIES AT NIGHT.

SPEEDLINES LOOK THE NUTS ON MOST CARS ESPECIALLY VAUXHALLS.

I need these gone within this week hopefully. What ever cash offers you have let me no.

Thank you.

P.S. I dont no how to get pictures on to here, but i can send them by e.mail.

nema

26th Jun 08 at 07:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

interested in tyres. where you situated? u2u me a price
JimWayne10

26th Jun 08 at 13:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Would u take four hundred cash!?
Doldy

26th Jun 08 at 15:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I thought you saold these on eBay mate.
turbocorsa16v

26th Jun 08 at 17:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nah they have been relisted on ebay, on ebay at the moment.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 16" speedline alesio alloys & goodyear eagle f1 tyres + extras !!! 24 database queries in 0.0092139 seconds