corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 200 plate, well looked after quiksilver

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 200 plate, well looked after quiksilver
breezy-1.4

User status: Offline
24th Jun 08 at 22:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

2000 (X)
56k but being used daily
Powerflow cat back duel tip exhaust
Janspeed sport cat manifold
Gti front brake upgrade
Pipercross viper
Standard 14" raptor alloys including a spare (pirelli p600 on the spare) Dunlop sp200 tyres all round with good tread approx 3-4mm.
Toad ai606 alarm with dual zone proximity and pre warn sensor. Two sets of keys and alarm fobs.
Original radio with code.
torsion bar dropped by 60mm
front 60mm springs purchased but never fitted
French style plates included standard are on at present.

Excellent condition inside - scrubs up new !! No sunroof or aerial leak !
Exterior has the odd ding/dent and mark here and there only 2 that are visible really but otherwise excellent. Wheels are in good condition unmarked since ive owned it bar the near side front. due to a garage tryin to get a locking wheel nut off but this is reflected in the price and i also have alloy refurbishment connections so will provide the buyer with a number and refer them for a price of the cost of the paint (i think its around 8 quid),

Wont say fsh because its missed a stamp in the book, but receipts are there for work carried out. New clutch in September.
Ive owned it since early april and loved every minute of it but it has to go as im about to start clocking up serious mileage with my new job.

Always washed by hand by myself nearly every week without fail until recently. I would seriously keep it if it wasn't for the motorway traveling adding to the miles too easily.

any offers e-mail me at breezy123@hotmail.co.uk

add me on msn if you want to talk about it further even.

Looking for around the £2400 will judge by interest of course. Not looking to part ex either. Viewing can be arranged will more than likely be after 6 of a week day or during the weekend.

P.j

EDIT: Also i am open to nagotiating a price. but be realistic please guys

pics in the garage!

[Edited on 24-06-2008 by breezy-1.4]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 200 plate, well looked after quiksilver 24 database queries in 0.0095329 seconds