corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa C SXi 1.2 16 Valve '53 Plate

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa C SXi 1.2 16 Valve '53 Plate
trackdaynova

User status: Offline
28th Jun 08 at 20:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm selling my wifes '53 plate Corsa SXi as we have purchased a MR2 Roadster for her. The Corsa is really in excellent condition as you can see from the pics. My wife is the 3rd Lady owner and the car has only covered 35k. Its got full service history, having just had a service. Mot is till Jan 2009 and its Taxed for 6 months aswell! Its just had a set of new front brake pads ( gen vauxhall ) All the Irmsher accesories were fitted at the factory from new. The newest addition is a 'i-pod' kit which is descreetly fitted. All the tyres are mint ( Pirelli P6000 ) and the car does'nt need anything doing to it, its ready to drive away. Cheap tax, cheap insurance and excellent on fuel. i'll let some pics do the talking.

any questions, please just ask, PM or stegsi@hotmail.com

I'm located just outside Blackpool

price is £3895.00

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa C SXi 1.2 16 Valve '53 Plate 24 database queries in 0.0042830 seconds