corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Mark 3 Golf <Quick Sale>

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Mark 3 Golf <Quick Sale>
vtrlogan

User status: Offline
29th Jun 08 at 20:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mark 3 1995 1.4 Golf (Ryder) I Brought this about 2/3 months ago due to not being able to insure my saxo VTR Due to have no job. But now i have a job again and saved up and looking to buy another vtr and thats the only reson i am selling the car.

The engine and paintwork are pretty much mint! there are some small rust patches on the car. but nothing bad. the engine bay and engine it self is completely rust free! apart from the clutch pulley fork which has some surface rust on it. It has alloy wheels which are standard for this model. also has clear indercators on the front and side. lowerd 35mm on the back and also have the front springs which will come with the car. GTI front and rear splitters. they have been scratched a bit.

Had a new trye under a month ago. also oil filter and oil change by myself at college. alloys all in pretty much mint aswel as tyres

New Windscreen under a week ago!!

I also think it has had a full respray not so long ago but i have no proof off this. the simple reson i think this is becouse pretty much all mark 3 golfs have faded and this still gleams as you can tell buy the photos.

Info:

DOB: 29|06|1995
Engine size: 1391CC
Mileage: Just coming up to 110,000miles. (Low For this year)
Tax: 31/07/08
MOT: August 10th 2008 (I will mot it, If needed)
Power Steering But No eletric

bad points are only, there is some little rust spots here and there. but as far as ive seen they havent broken paint work.

it has a dry starter motor, but starts 1st time all the time. it only makes a noise when you start it up. i can sort this if wanted,

No speakers or stero come with the car.

Better pictures, Can be given upon request.

!600 ENGLISH POUNDS!
needs to be sold ASAP so i can pay off my new car! will not take lower than 600.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Mark 3 Golf <Quick Sale> 24 database queries in 0.0101700 seconds