corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Project MK2 Golf GTi 8v

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Project MK2 Golf GTi 8v
Bidz_GolfGTi

User status: Offline
11th Jul 08 at 01:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know this is a Corsa Based website but noticed other non-corsa related threads on here and Im always nosing around the site so thought I would sign up and see what you guys thought of my Golf.

Bought it back January for £1500, which is abit pricey for a mk2 Golf but its got full service history, every MOT certificate and a big book of reicepts, and overall the car was a minter so I couldnt let it pass.

Here she is the day I bought it
Bidz_GolfGTi

11th Jul 08 at 02:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Here it is after its first clean along with my mates corsa (marcus_corsa)

And one of my favourite pics of the car

Car is far from standard engine wise aswell, its a 1.8 8v Gti lump, with a TSR Pack C Performance Head, rebuilt for Hill Climbing, 286 Kent Cam, very lumpy
TSR Performance Manifold, Chipped ECU and a stainless exhaust system and air intake to finish it off.

Still have lots of plans for it which will all come along in time, so will keep you all updated
Adam C
Premium Member

11th Jul 08 at 02:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looking rather good Mr.Bidder

Shame I have no pics of it with either of my cars, will have to get some this saturday

My Arden Blue Astra GSi MK4 on BBS LM's Project Thread

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Project MK2 Golf GTi 8v 24 database queries in 0.0119090 seconds