corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Central Locking Help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Central Locking Help
VC_1400

User status: Offline
11th Jul 08 at 14:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just a quick question, does anybody have a guide on how to upgrade the standard central locking to remote locking?
thanks
luke85

12th Jul 08 at 01:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You need to buy an alarm with remote central locking or a remote central locking kit then you just wire it in to your existing locks
AlunJ

13th Jul 08 at 00:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got my kit of demon tweeks, made by microscan just checked and they don't seem to stock them any more. This is the one I have http://www.microscanalarms.co.uk/scl3000_keyless_entry.htm Pretty easy to fit with some guess work - I have my wiring written down someone, although its not perfect it works. The Central Locking ECU if you like is in the drivers side kick panel.
VC_1400

13th Jul 08 at 11:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive got a remote kit upgrade off hawk, all i really need is to know which cable goes where so i can do it cheers

New Poll