corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Corsa B 1.0 12v Gearbox plus sensors, coilpack and clutch and water pump

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa B 1.0 12v Gearbox plus sensors, coilpack and clutch and water pump
djaychela

User status: Offline
11th Jul 08 at 18:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

For sale - Corsa B 1.0 5-speed gearbox. From 47,000 mile car, bought as a set with engine for 12v Corsa that I had - engine and box were both VGC but much easier to leave the original box in the car, so I now have a spare box as well as the sensors, clutch and coilpack. In addition the original engine had had a new water pump not long before (around a year, low mileage), so I saved that - they're £70+ new, so you can save as well!

I'm in Bournemouth, so for the box you'd need to collect. Box is £40ono, Coilpack £10, Sensors £10 for the lot (crank, cam, temp, oil pressure). Water pump £10. All plus postage. Email me djaychela (at) hotmail (dot) com for more details.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Corsa B 1.0 12v Gearbox plus sensors, coilpack and clutch and water pump 24 database queries in 0.0060780 seconds