corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1998 Astra Sport 1.8 16v MK4

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1998 Astra Sport 1.8 16v MK4
miles

User status: Offline
12th Jul 08 at 13:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1998 Vauxhall Astra Sport 1.8 16v

MK4 3 Door Astra Sport in Silver

S Reg.

75,000 miles.

11 months mot.

Standard CD player
Steering wheel controls
Air con that works
Sunroof
Driver, passenger and side airbags
Remote central locking with total closure for the windows
New windscreen

I bought the car 2 years ago and have put 25,000 motorway miles on it travelling between Plymouth and Bristol for work. Car for sale now as I’ve bought a Suzuki SV650 and can’t afford both.

Only problem I’ve had was with the alternator failing around 6 months ago, which was obviously fixed! Car drives nicely with no knocks, bangs, pulls, jerkyness etc. It feels tight and new.

Lots of history – comes with original service book that has been stamped up until about 40,000 miles. Then I bought it, and have since serviced it myself, and have receipts for the parts I’ve fitted to back that up, and have recorded the mileage and date as they’ve been fitted.

Fitted with 16” Astra Coupe alloys, which have 2 new tyres and 2 good tyres. Also got the original 15” alloys that can go with it.

Has a full stainless steel scorpion exhaust system, that isn’t really all that loud. You could easily get a standard system fitted for less than you’d be able to sell the scorpion for if you want a standard system.

Has been lowered slightly. Again, comes with standard parts to put it back if you desire.

Bad points:
Has a small dent on the bonnet, only approx 2” long and not very noticeable.

Also has a small dent / scratch on the edge of the passenger side wing. Again, not major or really noticeable.

Is a genuine car in excellent condition for its age, in good clean condition and more importantly it drives really nicely, and has proved very reliable. No wear to the interior, no burns or rips etc.

Car is in Cornwall, near Plymouth.

£1695 ono.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1998 Astra Sport 1.8 16v MK4 24 database queries in 0.0090268 seconds