corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » The Omen Corsa

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author The Omen Corsa
Tom A

User status: Offline
15th Jul 08 at 21:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thought i should start a project as i wanna start doing the car, but also because of the unbelievable start to driving i've had.

Bought the car last october for my first car N Reg black Corsa Sport. Completely standard but immaculate condition, for £600. Passed my test first time on Feb 11th 2008 and got started driving straight away.

Then the trouble began.

Firstly, the exhaust was rattling a bit but I ignored it, mistake, exhaust fell off begining of march, costing me £250 for a new system.

Then the car was overheating a lot, found out previous owner didn't understand the concept of engine coolant and the damage was bad. Result, new radiator, another £200.

The prolonged overheating had a knock on effect on the engine and a few weeks later driving through Slough, the car went bang. New head gasket at a princely sum of £800.

After all this luck, didn't think much else could go wrong, until.... i crashed it into the back of someone at a roundabout. Cost of repair, £400 for a new front end. Picked it up saturday just gone and today on a roundabout, someone drives into the side of me.

Pics of everything to come soon, as well as hopefully some mods, if i can keep the car in one piece for long enough to save some money!
mad_mike252

15th Jul 08 at 21:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not good
greg-turbo

15th Jul 08 at 21:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

gutted for you mate, might be safer for you to keep it still lol. get some pics up soon, I've just done my project thread too

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » The Omen Corsa 23 database queries in 0.0087609 seconds