corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Have I missed something?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Have I missed something?
Tom

User status: Offline
17th Jul 08 at 09:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is it april the 1st

Manchester City are turning to feng shui in a bid to help them become successful on the pitch. Magic crystals have been buried under the Eastlands turf and reception areas, offices and the club shop have been filled with lucky fortune trees, three-legged monkey toads and buddhas. (Daily Mirror)

A group of Man City fans who hired a trawler to take them to watch their side's Uefa Cup qualifying game in the Faroe Islands had to abandon their trip due to stormy seas. After an eight hour drive to Aberdeen, followed by an overnight ferry to the Shetland Islands, the group were forced to turn around as the eight-foot Atlantic waves got the better of them. (Various)

Portsmouth have been granted permission for a new £15m training ground - as long as they help pay for the upkeep of local badgers. (Daily Star)
C2RL R

17th Jul 08 at 09:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pompey have to pay for the upkeep of local cunts?

the city fans one is true. not sure about the feng shui bit tho.
Hammer

17th Jul 08 at 09:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

4-4-2 magazine sponsored them with all the booze as well, wish i kidded on i was going to sail across a stormy sea in a trawler!
Russ

17th Jul 08 at 09:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Daily Mirror is becoming as credible as The Sun

the portsmouth thing is probably true, the'res probably some that live near by and they have to make sure there homes are ok
RyanSxi

18th Jul 08 at 11:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The mirror are at it again

Liverpool will sell Andrei Voronin to a German club for around £3m to help finance the signing of Gareth Barry from Aston Villa. (Daily Mirror)

3 million
Cosmo

18th Jul 08 at 12:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The guy scored more goals in Germany than Santa Cruz, so is obviously suited to that league.
RyanSxi

18th Jul 08 at 12:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
The guy scored more goals in Germany than Santa Cruz, so is obviously suited to that league.

Still tho, Liverpool got him on a free then he's been shit since coming here. Surely doesnt warrant a sale of 3 million now?
Cosmo

18th Jul 08 at 12:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by RyanSxi
quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo

Still tho, Liverpool got him on a free then he's been shit since coming here. Surely doesnt warrant a sale of 3 million now?

He was out for 6 months with a knee injury and scored 7 goals in 18 starts.

He was far from good, but thats not too bad for your first season.
Robbo

18th Jul 08 at 12:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Steve Sidwell...

Reaidng to Chelsea FREE

Chelsea to Aston Villa £5m

I rest my case

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Have I missed something? 23 database queries in 0.0116670 seconds