corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » MK1 Golf GTi 1983 1.8 8v £3000ono

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author MK1 Golf GTi 1983 1.8 8v £3000ono
Graeme
Premium Member

User status: Offline
20th Jul 08 at 17:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right well the time for me to move is here and i need to sell this to get a cheaper car and then concetrate on my other project (opel kadett d).

MK1 Golf GTi
Reg: ELR 717Y

MOT: 10 Months
TAX: 6 Months
Engine: 1.8 8v
Milage: 154,500

Interior:

Totally standard interior with everything in great condition, has a genuine parcel shelf with no holes cut into it.
The drivers seat is showing small sign of wear on one bolster but not split or anything.
Comes with a set of mats that were used once but have used others daily to keep them clean.
Fitted with a kenwood cd player that fully works and some 6x4 speakers in the back.

Exterior:

The car was fully resprayed by me a few months ago in the orginal black. (painter by trade)
Car fully flatted and polished so its like glass
All 4 arches have been rolled and pulled a small amount.
Small signs of rust on under side of bonnet at the front and there is bubbling to the sunroof. If you supply a sunroof i will paint it free of charge.
Bumpers are in ok condition, not mint condition but not bad.
Carbon rear arch spats from perfromance trim.
CL front splitter added.
All outer trims recently refurbished so there like new.
Red grill recently painted.

Wheels:

The current wheels on the car are ATS Classics in 13x8, they are painted in gloss black which was done a few days ago.
They have 3 good tyres but one is very much on the edge of needing replacing.

Suspension:

Currently has fitted some FK Konigsports with adjustable damperning, the are all in great condition and are not seized as they coils are copper greased regulary. Comes with the dampening adjuting key.

History:

The car comes with and extensive history including orginal sale of recipet including orginal sales broshure etc and alot of service history from the previous owners. I have fully serviced the car about 8 months ago and will give it an oil and filter change before its sold.

Comes with alot of previous MOT`s and tax discs.

The car is fitted with a Cobra Cat 1 alarm and imobiliser.

Recent new parts:

New rear wheel bearings 3 months ago.
New N/S Stub axle.
New steering rack 6 weeks ago.
New rear drums, 1 fitted and comes with one spare.
New OMP Stainless manifold back exhaust system costing a small fortune.
New scuttle panel tray.

The car has been used daily for a few months and never broken down on me.
Started every time without fail.

If there is anything else you would like to know then please dont hestitae to ask.
Viewing highly recommended.

Sorry for the limited pictures, i will get some more pics up with the wheels since they were painted and hoping to lower the front a bit more to improve the stance and of all the other bits.

Pics:

Price: £3000 ono

please either pm me, email me or add me to msn on graeme789@hotmail.com or ring 07765 680 755

Car is located in a small village about 3 miles from santa pod.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » MK1 Golf GTi 1983 1.8 8v £3000ono 24 database queries in 0.0094659 seconds