corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Citreon c2 gt

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Citreon c2 gt
gemmagreen22

User status: Offline
24th Jul 08 at 15:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Here is my citroen c2 gt 1.6 3dr manual.
Im really sad to see this car go but need to sell due to having a baby and am now in need of a much bigger 5 dr car. . . . I am looking for £4.500
((The car is limited edition and is number 800 out off only 2250 made))
It has had 2 previous owner which i believe are ladies too I believe this shows as the condition of the car is great

It has Full service history and the receipts to prove so
The car comes with both mot and tax. Tax is until december and mot until july next year
The car is fully clear on the HPI/VCAR register and comes with a report stating the car has had no accident/theft damage recorded against it and more importantly have no outstanding finance. . . .
It is in great condition it runs and drives very well . .

Externally the car is in good order no real marks that i have noticed but may be the odd very minor imperfections as you would expect on a 4 year old car. As stated the tyres are mostly new.
the alloys look very good and come with all the locking nuts Internally the car is in a good genuine condition, no signs of any wear to seats etc.. . . .

I am a genuine seller I have lowered the asking price as i am in genuine need of a bigger car pretty soon So pick up a great bargain on a lovely car . . .
This car is avalible for viewing at anytime and is located
5 miles fom junction 22 of the m1 near to leicester city center

Please call the following number to arrange a viewing 07935 826233. . . .
Only genuine offers will be considered . .
Please feel free to email me with any questions and i will answer them as soon as i can . .
THIS IS AN 04 PLATED CAR WITH TOP SPEC AND FULL DOCUMENTATION,

[Edited on 24-07-2008 by gemmagreen22]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Citreon c2 gt 24 database queries in 0.0053711 seconds