corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Audio splitter/editer

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Audio splitter/editer
K5-KYL

User status: Offline
24th Jul 08 at 20:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

any recommendations on programs that let you upload an mp3 and give you the audio wave form, so you can sample and edit and the like?

most important thing is it has to let you save more than 60 seconds of the file. i have the sample i want looped in cool edit pro, but it wont let me save more than 60 seconds, and im lookin at needing it about 10 minutes!

ive got audacity aswell....but it wont open. ive tried installin and uninstalling but it aint happening!

anyone know of such program which doesnt cost an arm and a leg?
Eddie.2k

24th Jul 08 at 23:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

audacity is usually quite good, I use it to record songs from youtube or internet radio sites
Dom

25th Jul 08 at 08:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

adobe audition, piece of piss to use and supports mp3/mp3pro. It isn't cheap but you can buy it from the "special shop" for free

New Poll