corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Gym day building muscle

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Gym day building muscle
FruitBooTeR

User status: Offline
25th Jul 08 at 10:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Been going to the gym past couple days with my mate whos been going for years now.

I want to get bigger so only really concentrating on lifting etc.

I know some good training routines etc its what to do outside the gym that I need to know.

Like what foods do i eat, more protein? Also ive read that on the days you work out have a higher calorie intake (but i dont know what my normal intake is?)

Any tips on what to do to get bigger.

Cheers
J da Silva

25th Jul 08 at 10:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well I'm no nutrionist, but I tried a routine that never needed a definate diet, by that I mean I just made sure I didn't eat too much junk and loads of veg, fruit, yoghurts, white meats, and plenty of calcium filled products to help the bones cope with the extra weight going onto them. Made sure I had 10hours of sleep a night, but I sleep alot anyway. As for in the gym some peoples progression is more diet based and the exercises they do may only count for 30% of the task for example, whereas I think the way I trained helped more because I naturally don't put loads of weight on no matter what I eat.
Marc

25th Jul 08 at 11:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

^

Pretty much what I try to do. Eat properly, no need for supplements etc.
Jamie

25th Jul 08 at 11:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get on http://www.muscletalk.co.uk/

They have all sorts of sections with lots of info
corsa_godfather

27th Jul 08 at 20:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

eat at least every 3 hours.

You nead 1 gram of protein for every pound of weight you are daily.The more the better.

Split your protein and calories into 6 meals and try hit the target all the time.

eg

1 meal.40grams protein and 400 calories

do that 6 times a day and youl be hitting 240g protein and 2400 calories.ideal

Your diet is the most important part of building muscle.

Always give yourself plenty of rest between sessions to let your muscles fully recover.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Gym day building muscle 23 database queries in 0.0086241 seconds