corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Corsa B - Bilstein Dampers (500 miles only)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa B - Bilstein Dampers (500 miles only)
duck

User status: Offline
4th Aug 08 at 08:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I brought a Bilstein B12 kit for my Corsa B which has made the ride very firm (the car is used as the family hack), I don't mind the ride but the family are giving me nag pie about it which I don't need

I've re-fitted the std dampers but kept the springs from the kit on the car so I have a set of Bilstein dampers I need to sell to fund the purchase of some new softer dampers.

They have done no more than 500 miles, if you have lowered springs and want to uprate your dampers to something firmer then these will do the job, the kit cost £428, looking for £200 for the dampers (even if you brought new springs for £100 it would still be a saving of £128 over the cost of a new B12 kit).
Jam666
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

7th Aug 08 at 17:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

any pics mate
chrex

7th Aug 08 at 21:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump! for some spot on dampers. These are one of the best fixed kits you can buy...and the price is spot on.

Adam-D had a set on his sport this time last year and oh...my. The handling was brilliant!

Great kit...good price!

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Corsa B - Bilstein Dampers (500 miles only) 24 database queries in 0.0108778 seconds