corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » dash plastic leather update

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author dash plastic leather update
sloany

User status: Offline
12th Aug 08 at 19:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks for the help yesterday on how to remove the plastics, well we all know what a standard plastic centre concole looks like

[img][/img]

And here is a very rough and rushed result of how tan on red leather looks, personally i think I'll do it red on tan too much red on there for my taste (look hard enough you can see where I got my finger stuck with glue by the left vent, and scrape marks on the slider lol)

[img][/img]

not the greatest of jobs im proud of but very rushed took me 2 hours but havnt got much time to devote to it this week so a few weeks time and il start the whole dash from scratch

[Edited on 12-08-2008 by sloany]
GavCorsa

User status: Offline
12th Aug 08 at 19:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

don't look bad for a quick rush job

New Poll