corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » wiring help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author wiring help
sloany

User status: Offline
14th Aug 08 at 09:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can someone tell me how I wire my headunit directly to the battery, what wires would I need to connect the positive and earth from the battery into the headunit?

cant afford a garage to do it so rather have a go myself would need a lil help as I've never done it before, cheers in advance
Ellis

14th Aug 08 at 11:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Run your own ones...
sloany

14th Aug 08 at 11:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh thats the idea but what i need to know is when i run the wires from the battery into the dash, what colour are the wires I should be connecting to power it up?
Ellis

14th Aug 08 at 11:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ah, check the casing of the headunit - it should have a basic table on it telling you what each colour of wire does...

If not, check the manual for it...
sloany

14th Aug 08 at 11:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ahhhh so it does doh, haha cheers mate will get right to it, I'l make sure I use decent sized wiring from the battery upto the hadunit and keep the 10amp in place, gimme a few days bit busy will have a result haha

[Edited on 14-08-2008 by sloany]

New Poll