corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » House Day » Spiders

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Spiders
Colin

User status: Offline
   14th Aug 08 at 18:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My garden used to be all grass, over the last 18 months ive errected new fencing, laid 120 slabs & 6 tones of chips with landscaping fabric underneath.

Lately ive notices on the stones are loads of spiders, all looking the same, but varying size from 10p coin leg span to tiny, they seem to just scurry around the stones, no climbing theres none on the fence or slabs but on the stones theres hundreds..........sometimes liiks like the stones are moving

Any idea what type of spiders they are & how I can get rid of them? tbh they dont bother me Im not a feared of spiders pussy but I know their not everybodys cuppa T, could get interesting if I invite anyone around & they see my sea of 8 legged friends & start to freak!
dannymccann

14th Aug 08 at 21:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Put some rat poison or ant powder down?
Colin

14th Aug 08 at 21:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rat poison.............could that by chance kill the neighbours cats? Because im not ready for that sort of shit if I kill the kitty!!

Ant powder might work...my Maw uses it all over the garden.......looks like Pete Docherty's been for Tea & dropped his stash!!
dannymccann

14th Aug 08 at 22:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You are on form tonight Colin, ive seen little funny quips all over the place tonight

Anyway yea rat poison probly will kill the cats, so try ant powder first, but that might hurt them too
richardworrall
Premium Member

15th Aug 08 at 06:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just drown em all with a hosepipe and spray the whole garden.
M2RTY

16th Aug 08 at 17:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you can buy a spray to repel spiders

mam did all the window sills in her house, thing is, now the fuckers cant get out

New Poll