corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » sun strip

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author sun strip
Spoons

User status: Offline
15th Aug 08 at 11:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my new car does not have a sunstrip in the windscreen so i was thinking of getting one, it seems to me that you can get them for the outside and the inside.. the inside on looks better but is it a pain to fit? and do you remove the rearview mirror and stick it on top of the strip?
Envoy Ash

User status: Offline
15th Aug 08 at 12:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if u do it inside take the mirror off.put the sunstrip on then cut a square out the suntrip where the mirror goes so that the mirror is stuck to the glass and not the vinyl!

New Poll