corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 1.6 turbo conversion parts

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1.6 turbo conversion parts
wilson_sri

User status: Offline
18th Aug 08 at 13:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If the 1.6T engine doesnt sell complete soon i may break it. So this is just a interest thread really for now, unless i get a good offer of course!
Basically all parts needed to convert your N/A GTE/GSI engine into a turbocharged one.

parts included are
Courtenay sport turbo manifold
T2 turbo
Exhaust downpipe with T2 flange
Courteney sport intercooler
All boost hoses and pipes
Decompression plate
Oil filter relocation kit
oil feed braided pipes
oil sump with turbo oil feed return

Price is set at £750 for now. May take offers. Or may split all parts if enough interest.
dean101287

18th Aug 08 at 14:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got any pics of the intercooler? also why is there a need to relocate the oil filter? mines got one and the only reason I can think is the downpipe is in the way but cant be sure because its in bits.
wilson_sri

18th Aug 08 at 14:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry no pics of the intercooler, will get some though.

Where is the oil filter on the 16v? All this stuff is designed for the e16se - 8v. So i presume there differant locations. On the 8valve the oil filter is located below the manifold. So when the turbo is on there isnt any room, so has to be relocated.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 1.6 turbo conversion parts 24 database queries in 0.0060551 seconds