corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Corsa B Parts! NEW****

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa B Parts! NEW****
rockybal2
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

User status: Offline
22nd Aug 08 at 10:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey i have mentioned in my newbie post that i bought a car and i have had a load of brand new parts with it but im going to try and reclaim most of my money back that i paid for the car by selling these as the car is perfect to me.

here is the list.

- FULL SET OF GMAX COILOVER SUSPENSION = front are coilovers and rears are springs the springs are 80mm at rear and the front can be adjustable to 100mm. The bloke did tell me these were seriously rare dont know how true it is.But they still in box looking lovelly will be suplied with receipt to value of £480.

OFFERS OVER £200.

-ASTRA GTE FRONT BRAKES AND HUBS FULLY RECONDITIONED = These come with brand new disk and pads made by ferodo.

OFFERS OVER £60

-DOOR SPEAKER PODS.=These are easy clip on and replace the ones u have are covered in alacanter (black)

OFFERS OVER £40

-4 BRANCH MANIFOLD = For x20xe engines made by Pro speed receipt also given for value of £180

OFFERS OVER £90

Right thats it for now i have loads of other parts its just ill get rid of these for now to avoid getting confused.

All parts i can arrange delivery for, will have to get some post codes and call the company for a price but will be at buyers cost.

Anyquestions just pm me! thanks.

fazza

22nd Aug 08 at 11:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

any pics of door pods?
rockybal2
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

22nd Aug 08 at 11:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ill try and get some and post them up

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Corsa B Parts! NEW**** 24 database queries in 0.0090351 seconds