corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » jessops help (butler) updated

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author jessops help (butler) updated
Matt L

User status: Offline
23rd Aug 08 at 10:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just ordered my new camera but getting it delivered to the store as i cant be sure someone will be in at home or work, but its not going to be delivered untill the 29th August and you pay for it when you pick it up but what will happen if say the price changes? (will they go off what the internet says or will they go off what it says on the day).

only reason i ask is iv bought it as a deal and also used a voucher code i found online

i know someone works for jessops but cant remember who

[Edited on 23-08-2008 by Matt L]

[Edited on 28-08-2008 by Matt L]
mattk

23rd Aug 08 at 10:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im pretty sure you will pay the price they ordered it for you

what did you buy?
Matt L

23rd Aug 08 at 10:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

canon eos 1000d + 4gb memory card + Bag

all for a nice amount of £424 (thank god its my birthday in a few weeks )
mattk

23rd Aug 08 at 10:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

good purchase
Matt H

23rd Aug 08 at 11:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Butler works for them
Butler

23rd Aug 08 at 23:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does it say on the web page that its a web only deal that cant be price matched in store? Recently our price matching policy has changed and alot of deals are only available to order from the site. Even so if you are clear to them that you werent aware they shouldnt have a problem with you going away and paying online, im pretty sure if the store has a decent manager like ours tho they wont have a problem matching the price, were pretty lenient when it comes to price guarentees. Otherwise tell if its just a simple change in price, just quote 'The price I ordered it at online was cheaper than that, and it wasnt stated as a web only deal', they shouldnt have a problem with it at all mate. As a say, we as a store are pretty lenient, suppose it can vary though, havent met many Jessops employees that arent sound yet, in my area anyway. If they do still argue, tell them James Butler at Epsom 472 said you will match it
Matt L

24th Aug 08 at 09:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers i couldnt see anywhere where it said it was internet only (will have another look now).
Matt L

28th Aug 08 at 17:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

updated: i assumed it was the same price as i wasnt with my dad when he picked it up and i am now the proud owner of canon eos 1000d MANUAL . not allowed the camera until my birthday a week on sat so im just gonna read the manual to find out how to use it before then

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » jessops help (butler) updated 23 database queries in 0.0112941 seconds