corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » modified corsa 1.2

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author modified corsa 1.2
jackpot

User status: Offline
23rd Aug 08 at 18:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am having to sell my beloved corsa due to money crises so the car has to go.

The car is a 1.2 which means its cheap to run and cheap to insure but its still pritty nippy, its like a little go kart and is so fun to drive.

Heres abit of a spec of the car-

-Mot'd till April 2009
-Tax'd till Oct 2008
-It has a full bodykit
-Lowered 60mm all round
-Tinted windows
-Big bore exhaust
-16' wheels in white with brand new low profile tyres just put on, had them for a week or so.

Interior is clean and tidy and has no tears and rips anywhere. It has-

-white dials
-racing steering wheel
-silver gear knob
-silver handbrake
-the stereo is a sony bluetooth
-Infinity 6x9's

Some bad bits-
As the car is getting on abit it has some bad points as expected, exterior is not the best with some rough paint in places, the boot has a small hole where the wiper use to be but its blocked so it doesnt leak water and the bonnet has a couple of small dents where someone has pushed it down too hard, apart from that its not bad at all.

I have been as honest as possible and tryed to describe it as much as possible but if you have any more questions just ask.

I am open to sensible offers

£1,000

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » modified corsa 1.2 24 database queries in 0.0590551 seconds