corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa C20LET sleeper (posting on behalf of my mate)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa C20LET sleeper (posting on behalf of my mate)
geordie alex

User status: Offline
25th Aug 08 at 10:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/658828.htm

Brief overview incase the link doesnt work...

CORSA TURBO origanaly a 1.4 sport as on log book, fully rebiult engine recepts and pics to prove (new rings, shels, timming belt kit, 2.0 8v sump gasket, head set to much to list)hydbrid turbo on a costcast head evo 5 chip, bailyes dump valve new clutch, lowerd 60mm, power flow exhaust. To much to list. Any questions please ask. No swaps or part ex as i have a new car. £3200

This is a cracking little car, proper street sleeper and quick as fuck! The owner is a mechanic who has kept the car to the very best standards, the engine is so clean you could eat off it!

u2u me for his number

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa C20LET sleeper (posting on behalf of my mate) 24 database queries in 0.0040939 seconds