corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » original gsi/sport spoiler and mounting bracket and smooth front bumper!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author original gsi/sport spoiler and mounting bracket and smooth front bumper!!
vcorsasport1.6

User status: Offline
26th Aug 08 at 15:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have an original gsi/sport spoiler in grey its in mint condition, just need spraying the colour of your car, not sure what these etch so offers around 50 quid accepted:
ALSO i have a post 97 smooth front bumper, again this is in really good condition, the paint has started to crack but it will need spraying to the colour of your car anyway! it has been plastic welded and fiberglassed and filled and there is no carcks or sinking anywhere! to have this done a t a bodyshop is 150 quid so i will take offers around 85 for it
pics of spoiler:

PICS OF BUMPER:

NO PRICE INCLUDES P+P
i will post but it will be expensive due to the size and how fragile the items are!
cheers, brad

[Edited on 26-08-2008 by vcorsasport1.6]
vcorsasport1.6

26th Aug 08 at 16:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt people!
vcorsasport1.6

26th Aug 08 at 17:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump
vcorsasport1.6

27th Aug 08 at 19:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
vcorsasport1.6

29th Aug 08 at 19:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
corsab08

11th Sep 08 at 17:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pics of the gsi bumper

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » original gsi/sport spoiler and mounting bracket and smooth front bumper!! 24 database queries in 0.0111570 seconds