corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Punto GT3 (low mileage)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Punto GT3 (low mileage)
doublearon

User status: Offline
26th Aug 08 at 18:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its time to sell my punto GT because ive seen a new car im interested in.

Its a 1998 Punto GT in blue
The cars is completely standard apart from a seb 2 chip which i got of my mate, should be runnin about 170-180bhp i recon.
The car has only done 48k miles and thats got a full service history and all the MOTs to date. Theres 1 owner from new and that were an old bloke, he had it serviced every year and if it needed anything doing it would be done straight away!
Its just gone straight through its MOT with flying colours. I have also just put a new radiator on it as well because the old one had rotten through.

The only thing wrong with the car is the bodywork, there a scrape on passanger sides rear arch, a few scrapes on the bumpers and a dint on the bonnet and the usual car parking dints. I bought this car in intention of repairing all of these but with starting a new job i never seem to have time due to workin long hours and away alot. Also 1 of the fogs has smashed.

Price, im really after about £1450 for it, ive seen them go for double this with about the same mileage.

wud do a swop 4 a corsa sport. sorry but no timewasters already had some1 expecting there going to get a car in showroom condition thats been painted in a ferrai garage and has never seen a road.

cheers aaron

[Edited on 26-08-2008 by doublearon]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Punto GT3 (low mileage) 24 database queries in 0.0069768 seconds