corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Black, Corsa Redtop! only 73k miles...

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Black, Corsa Redtop! only 73k miles...
Ross_Mac

User status: Offline
26th Aug 08 at 19:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Selling my corsa redtop

Has Powerflow straight through exhaust, (no cat)

k&n induction kit

Needs a new alternator (diodes gone, have to drive with the blowers on otherwise high voltage light comes on)

It doesnt have a lambda fitted which (very rarely) causes it to hesitait for a split second....
I have a sencor, with the correct connector and the correct nut to be welded in to the exhaust but it still runs great,
Boots got rust and theres a bit on the front wing aswell.

Its Hpi clear (can supply a copy)

Has LMF 288mm discs and v6 calipers

Have a GSI antiroll bar which i havent gotten round to fitting

Black Astra Gsi alloys

Jbl front speakers

still registered as 1.4

Did have leaky sump gasket but i think the previous owner put the wrong oil in it (too thin) because i got some vauxhall oil 10w40 and the oil level hasnt budged!

looking for £1250

Will get some pics up as soon as i can!

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Black, Corsa Redtop! only 73k miles... 24 database queries in 0.0074520 seconds