corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 18" kato alloys for sale/swap

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 18" kato alloys for sale/swap
paul.mitchell1984

User status: Offline
   27th Aug 08 at 14:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right im thinking of swapping my alloys as they look mint, but are a ball ache to keep clean

so i will need at least 3 steel wheels with the sale so i can fdrive my car

http://www.potn.co.uk/p1020712.htm

they are the wheels i have can get pics on req, they have versy slight curbing but not visible at 1st glance

they are currently wrapped in 215/35/18 yoko spec 2 tryes which will need to be replaced as they are worn on edges and pretty much on the "slick" side

so im open to offers ideally £500 or some form of trade and dependant on wheels etc cash my/your way, prefer to stay at 18" but i have an open mind

these are 5 stud sorry and come with spigot rings for astra g (unsure if H is different)

[Edited on 27-08-2008 by paul.mitchell1984]
paul.mitchell1984

User status: Offline
28th Aug 08 at 20:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

up to the top

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 18" kato alloys for sale/swap 24 database queries in 0.1871932 seconds