corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » i knew we would loose tonight + a final nail for AC ? (warning, knee jerk reaction)

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author i knew we would loose tonight + a final nail for AC ? (warning, knee jerk reaction)
jr

User status: Offline
27th Aug 08 at 19:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i for one dont want curbs to go, but my little rant

we are fucked as a club, and knew as soon as the fixture came out tonight we would loose (ok its h/t) but still

AC is beeing overuled on everything by our CEO Scott Duxbury IMO, and were becoming a laughing stock as it is

to set the seen out chairman (BG) bought the club, and used a minor share holder and his mate Eggert Magnerson as the front man, EM worked for Uefa, was well regarded whitin the football circles, and seen as the ideal man to get us through the tevez issue

problem was, Egg was also responsible for the wages demands etc, Curbs identified the players, and the rest was over to Egg, he went mental, and gave players massive contracts, this upset the team, and also made the club verging on non profitable

BG sorts this out, get rid of Egg, and now wants to make the club self sustaning, the rumour beeing we needed to get 10mil back

so now we have players being sold and payed off against AC will (anton wouldnt sign a new contract tbf)

players fucked off because some are earning loads more (reason anton wouldnt sign a new contract, reason Green and Deano got the hump)

Curbs beeing undermined by a gloryfied lawer (our CEO)

and a chairman who says fuck all

also with fans hating the way we play

the worse medical team in history (berhami just got injured too)

and loosing tonight we are in crisis

[Edited on 27-08-2008 by jr]
antscorsa

27th Aug 08 at 19:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

to be fair JR i think a new manager is the way forward for you! curbs will never be a manager to get u into europe etc!!

you may struggle this year but with the quality in your side you shoudlnt
jr

27th Aug 08 at 19:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

last line is very true ant

tbh saw you had replied and thought it would be a piss take, but you spot on with everything you have said
Robbo

27th Aug 08 at 19:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

think his position is becoming untenable
Hammer

27th Aug 08 at 20:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Curbishley is a good manager imo, West Ham are quite possibly the most unluckiest club on the planet when it comes to injured players.

Part of that must go down to you signing players that have a history of being made of glass right enough!
antscorsa

27th Aug 08 at 20:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

haha my boss is a die hard west ham fan and now a good freind and im not from the football factory!

i dont hate westham, more jealous there doing soo well compared that us haha!

but if u keep hold of ashton, green, sears for the future and bring maybe 2 more players in you should match the heights of everton! anton going i wouldnt worry about, v.over rated!

Prem i can see being very hard this year so carling cup woudlnt worry me more along the lines of keeping in top half.
jr

27th Aug 08 at 20:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im more worried a full strength team cant beat a team in div3, who havent scored a goal this season

we are utterly shit, but then again we allways get knocked out by lower leage clubs
antscorsa

27th Aug 08 at 20:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

carling cup brings those kidna surprises tho!

jesus we got to the fa cup final!! pigs might aswell fly after that haha
jr

27th Aug 08 at 20:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this is not a knee jerk reaction btw, we will seriously struggle this year

your FA cup final run prob involved team work and team sprit, we have neither
antscorsa

27th Aug 08 at 20:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

haha got one back
jr

27th Aug 08 at 21:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok slight over reactio, but my points still stand
BigSte

28th Aug 08 at 08:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorry but

Really hope we draw you at UP in the next round......there will literally be thousands of United making there way down. The bad feeling towards WHU is nearly as bad as that towards Wednesday and Leeds
Jules

28th Aug 08 at 09:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BigSte
sorry but

Really hope we draw you at UP in the next round......there will literally be thousands of United making there way down. The bad feeling towards WHU is nearly as bad as that towards Wednesday and Leeds

Shouldn't of lost so many games then

Get over it tbh
Tom

28th Aug 08 at 09:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
sorry but

I bet they care, sitting there in the prem while you're still bitching about something from well over a year ago
BigSte

28th Aug 08 at 09:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They will be down before long and in a mountain of debt, just like Leeds a few years back.

Don't get me wrong I would love us to be still in the PL but Championship football is a lot more entertaining and honest tbh. No swamping of the referee's and diving every 2 minutes makes much better viewing
RyanSxi

28th Aug 08 at 09:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
They will be down before long and in a mountain of debt, just like Leeds a few years back.

Don't get me wrong I would love us to be still in the PL but Championship football is a lot more entertaining and honest tbh. No swamping of the referee's and diving every 2 minutes makes much better viewing

I've highlighted the words that you used which sum up your opinion mate.
BigSte

28th Aug 08 at 10:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers.......

Championship football ftw
jr

28th Aug 08 at 10:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

we are nothing like leeds , we just spend as much as we turnover

leeds spent more than they turndover, because they banked on future sucess
Tom

28th Aug 08 at 10:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you love championship football so much, why (still) so bitter towards a team who you feel helped you down

[Edited on 28-08-2008 by Tom]
jr

28th Aug 08 at 10:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

pmsl so you would rather be in the championship than the prem worse case of were not good enough to be in the prem post ever
jr

28th Aug 08 at 10:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom
If you love championship football so much, why (still) so bitter towards a team who you feel helped you down

jr

28th Aug 08 at 10:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
sorry but

Dont worry, we dislike your moaning fans and wanker chairman just as much
BigSte

28th Aug 08 at 10:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jr
quote:

pmsl so you would rather be in the championship than the prem worse case of were not good enough to be in the prem post ever

did you just not read that statement?
BigSte

28th Aug 08 at 10:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jr
quote:
sorry but

Dont worry, we dislike your moaning fans and wanker chairman just as much

game on then.......let's hope the draw is kind to us on Sat!
BigSte

28th Aug 08 at 10:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom

modern football is mainly about money.....and the best place for money is in the PL.

football is simply a business and without money more and more clubs will be finding themselves in the same predicaments as the likes of Rotherham and Luton...... Rotherham had to leave there ground and move to an athletics stadium in Sheffield because they couldn't afford the £4k a week rent, disgusting really......

My point was that Championship football is more entertaining than watching the same 4 teams dominate every year imo

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » i knew we would loose tonight + a final nail for AC ? (warning, knee jerk reaction) 23 database queries in 0.0156569 seconds