corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Bargain Toyota Glanza!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Bargain Toyota Glanza!
AndyW

User status: Offline
   28th Aug 08 at 21:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1996 - Toyota Glanza V EP91
45k miles
(Pictures below)
45k Miles,Service History from the point it arrived in the UK, MOT till July ‘09, taxed till Jan 09, I’m the 2nd owner of the vehicle since it entered the UK, the first was a good friend of mine, very clean unmarked interior including original starlet floor mats. CD/IPOD Headunit, infinity 6x9’s and front tweeters. Its an automatic which I actually find fun to drive, its also quicker than manual Glanza’s due to the fact it doesn’t lose boost with gear change.
Dual turbo mode, low and high boost with plenty of gadgets.
Air Con, Electric Windows, Electric Folding Mirrors, Central locking.
Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System fitted in May, 15inch Lenso Alloys totally unmarked not even an inch of curbing!, Spare Tyre and Toyota toolkit untouched, Apexi Induction Kit, Tinted Windows, HKS Dump Valve, TRD leads.
All belts except cambelt were changed at last service. Cambelt wasn’t changed as nowhere near the mileage required for it to be done. MOT was completed in July with flying colours, not as much as an advisory. Rear brake pads replaced in July. The auto box changes smoothly and works great.

I bought the car as a cheaper alternative to a manual Glanza as I was going to convert it to a manual, which isn’t a huge job for a competent mechanic or someone with time and space!
However due to circumstance change, Im soon to have to fit 2 baby car seats in the back and the Glanza isn’t the most practical vehicle to do this!

The car does have the odd paint chip and scratch, and thanks to some plonker a nice new dent on the passengers door, which could probably be pulled out but tbh I haven’t enquired about as I just need to sell the car now hence the price.
Car drives fantastically.
Cheap Insurance for such a quick turbo’d car.

£2,300

Please Contact Andy - 07903 919697
Located the stirling area

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Bargain Toyota Glanza! 24 database queries in 0.0365169 seconds