corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 2 X20XEV engines forsale inc gearboxes and 1 ecu

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2 X20XEV engines forsale inc gearboxes and 1 ecu
BEEGAL

User status: Offline
31st Aug 08 at 21:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

For sale 2 X20XEV engines including gearboxes. both engines have about 90000 miles and one nof them is a non runner due to a blown head gasket so its just for spares. also have 1 ecu for the engine. open to offers collectoin only.
AJBek

1st Sep 08 at 13:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£150 mate?
BEEGAL

1st Sep 08 at 13:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would accept that. u can have the lot for £150

[Edited on 01-09-2008 by BEEGAL]
AJBek

1st Sep 08 at 13:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cool mate, I will try and get up asap and pic them up. Will need to get acess to a van but should be in the next couple of weeks. I take it the one that runs runs ok and would be ok to drop into a corsa?
BEEGAL

1st Sep 08 at 13:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats what i had planed. just never got started as i decided to keep the 1.4 as never had enough time. i also have part of the wiring loom for the engine aswel so the main plug for the ecu is there aswell.
AJBek

1st Sep 08 at 14:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cool mate, is the ecu an immobiliser one and if so do you have the key?
BEEGAL

1st Sep 08 at 14:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think it mgt be. i will fid out and see if it is or not and if it is see if i can get the key. if i cant get the key u will have to get a key chipped to match
AJBek

1st Sep 08 at 14:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cool mate let me know, you need the key transponder unit and ecu all together to get it running.
AJBek

1st Sep 08 at 19:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi mate, I have to apologise to you. I though you lived near perth (I have visited the Caithness glass factory there) but when I asked my mate with the van for a lift he informed me that Caithness is actually way up north and it would cost as about as much in diesel to get there and back than what I would be paying for the engines. I am very sorry to muck you about mate, but that is what happens when you drop geography in 2nd year.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 2 X20XEV engines forsale inc gearboxes and 1 ecu 24 database queries in 0.0140209 seconds