corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Garage Clearout

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Garage Clearout
TheMason66

User status: Offline
7th Sep 08 at 15:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Unfortunately no car parts, but I have electronic goodies to sell.

1. ETEC Modem Router, 10/100 4 port ethernet, all cables and instructions. Hasnt been used in a few years, and will test before I sell. £5

2. Sanwa Dash Saber 2 Channel Control for remote control cars etc. Never ever been used, been sat in its box for way to long. Includes 2 servo's, reciever module, battery pack and instructions. £30 ono

3. Jeti JES 300 speed controller for remote control cars. Never been used, has instructions on how to wire up. I have two of these for sale, and im asking £25 each or £45 for the two.

4. Sony Ericsson W810i in white on O2. Box, instructions, all cables, 512MB memory card and headphones. It has a small scratch on the screen and the usual wear and tear but nothing serious. Asking £40 for that.

5. Samsung E330N on O2. Little flip phone in silver and blue. Hasnt been used in over a year and want to get rid of it. Includes instructions, charger and headset. £10

If I get no joy from here i will put it all on ebay. Delivery can be arranged for extra, and i have paypal. Just U2U me if you want pictures or a better breakdown of what ive got. Also if anyone is interested i have a hell of a lot of electrical components that have been sat in a box. If you need anything, just ask and i will hunt around to see if i have it.
TheMason66

8th Sep 08 at 10:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nobody interested?
TheMason66

8th Sep 08 at 18:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

All these items will be on ebay 2mrw if nobody on here wants them. Get them now b4 they go!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Garage Clearout 24 database queries in 0.0070620 seconds