corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » my car audio for sale sub amp possibly wiring

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author my car audio for sale sub amp possibly wiring
antoni

User status: Offline
12th Sep 08 at 17:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well guys, end of this month tax and all that jazz runs out so I need to sell off anything I can to help fund it all

both sub and amp have been tested to 130+db with the gains still turned down and both have never been abused or even gone into protection mode due to the music I listen to. it is a very good set up if you are after nice tight and clear bass that is easy to listen to instead of all this boom kabooom bobbins

I have owned both items for quite a while now, but never got around creating a nice install for them and thus they have only been used for the past 3months

Alpine MRV-F545 4-Channel Amplifier

as said above, only a few months old and has a few cosmetic scratches, never let me down and has never been left to float around the boot, only problem is I have lost the 2 tiny screws that hold the cover plate on, but it sits securely without any.

# V12 High Power Amplifier
# RMS Power Rating:

* 125 watts x 4 chan. @ 4 ohms
* 250 watts x 2 chan. (Ch 3-4 Only) @ 2 ohms
* 500 watts x 1 chan. (Ch 3-4 Only) @ 4 ohms Bridged

# Blue LCD display: Shows off your system voltage, current, temperature, etc. for a killer install!
# Detachable top cover to reveal the controls
# Digital Information Center
# Thermal Managment Processor
# Amplifier Link: Connect to any compatible Alpine head unit for total control of your system.
# Bass Engine:

* Variable 30 - 400 Hz / 600 Hz - 8 kHz High- or Low-Pass Crossover
* +16dB Bass Boost @ 45 Hz for Chan 3&4

# MOSFET Power Supply: Gives clean clear sound
# DC-DC PWM Power Supply
# Discrete Pre-Amp Stage
# STAR Circuitry
# Solid Copper Bus Bars
# Auto Over-Current Protection
# MultiMode
# Input Mode Selector Switch
# One Side Terminal Layout: Convenient locations for everything
# Gold Plated RCA Input Connectors
# Non-Fading Pre-Amp Output
# Input Sensitivity: 200mV - 4V (Individual control for channels 1&2, 3&4
# Frequency Response: 10 Hz - 50 kHz
# Dimensions: 16-1/2" L x 8-11/16" W x 2-5/16" H

Infinity perfect 10 VQ subwoooooooooofer

same as above really, no marks at all could probably be passed of as new, really really nice sub. it also drops silly low for a 10 and always remains crystal clear. weighs an absolute ton too !

ratings say peak of 1600 and a 400rms, guys on talk audio are running them at 600rms + so no worries on that part

the sub doesnt come with the box I was running it in but I can supply a generic cheapy box if needed, it really does need a proper box making though to get the most from it.

not sure on prices so

£100 for amp

£60 for sub

any offers will be noted ...
paul.mitchell1984

User status: Offline
12th Sep 08 at 21:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

let me see what pay check brings at endf of next week, as iv got mot etc due but need a new setup lol

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » my car audio for sale sub amp possibly wiring 24 database queries in 0.1570001 seconds